Sunday, June 17, 2007

Giuseppe Rossi wants to stay at United...

Great news for fans of Giuseppe Rossi because he has strongly hinted that he wants to stay at United. The American/Italian has been in action this week in the Euro Under-21 Championships in the Netherlands, after spending half a season at Parma where he helped the Italian club avoid relegation by netting nine goals from just 18 games.

Rossi has been in good form for Italy and said: "My future is a bit confusing with United and I will have to evaluate the situation, but I want to play for them.
"Joining Juventus is just talk. I've read about it once or twice but it's not on my mind. My goal is going back to United and being able to cut it.
"When opportunities do come along I hope to be there and impress."

Rossi was talking to the Sunday People.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Comment Policy. Do NOT post spammy unrelated comments for the purpose of link building - as they WILL be removed...Comments containing foul and vile abuse will be deleted.