Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mourinho to join Real Madrid?

Ok, I haven't actually read that anywhere else yet today, so I thought I'd be the one to suggest it first. I honestly can see Jose Mourinho leaving Chelsea this summer, especially if they should lose the league and the FA Cup to United. One thing is for certain, there will be no quadruple, at best Chelsea can win a domestic treble. A cup double is the most likely but I'm hoping that United can stop that too, obviously.

Few will have any sympathy for Mourinho if he's booted out, he's upset too many people for that to happen. I wouldn't bet against Mourinho managing Real Madrid next season.

1 comment:

  1. If Mourinho leaves, he won't be missed other than Chelsea fans. He brought football into a boring state with his tactics. He showed his childishness by finding fault with a young Ronaldo. How on earth he can gain our respect other than winning two consecutive EPL trophies? Sir Alex did that as well though...

    ReplyDelete

Our Comment Policy. Do NOT post spammy unrelated comments for the purpose of link building - as they WILL be removed...Comments containing foul and vile abuse will be deleted.