Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tevez hints at Inter move..

West Ham United's on loan Argentinean striker Carlos Tevez has given his strongest hint yet that he could be soon heading to the Italian champions Inter Milan:

"Inter is a great club.

"There is a true possibility that I will wear the Nerazzurri colours next season.

"It's also true that Real Madrid are interested in my services but my agent knows exactly how I feel about it - better Inter than Real.

"Inter's team is like an Argentina colony," he added. "I wouldn't have language issues at Inter."

Tevez was talking to Italian sports daily Gazzetta dello Sport.

So it looks like those United fans who were hoping that the little man was coming to Old Trafford this summer will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Comment Policy. Do NOT post spammy unrelated comments for the purpose of link building - as they WILL be removed...Comments containing foul and vile abuse will be deleted.