Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Evans to be given his chance at United...

Great news for Jonny Evans and United fans in general because the brilliant Northern Ireland defender wont be going out on loan again, which will surely frustrate Sunderland and Roy Keane who wanted desperately to sign the lad.

Evans was speaking to the Belfast Telegraph:
"The manager has made it clear that I won't be going out on loan again," Evans told the Belfast Telegraph.

"I'll be back at United and we'll see what happens. I'll be involved in pre-season and he has more or less said that I will get games.

"I am a Manchester United fan and it has been my aim since I signed for the club to get into the first team.

"The incentive is there for me now and I want to be good enough to be playing for United."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Comment Policy. Do NOT post spammy unrelated comments for the purpose of link building - as they WILL be removed...Comments containing foul and vile abuse will be deleted.